I didn’t plan on posting about this quiche, I was just trying to throw together a quick dinner for the family, but when it came out of the oven absolutely perfect, I decided to snap a few pictures and share it with you all. I use a store bought crust in this recipe and staple pantry ingredients, so it’s perfect for a delicious weeknight meal or even a luxurious weekend breakfast. Sometimes the best recipes come when you least expect it.
Canadian Bacon and Cheddar Quiche
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup diced Canadian bacon
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pie crust, store bought or homemade
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper in a large bowl, then mix in the Canadian bacon and cheese.
- Fit pie crust into a pie pan.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes until golden brown and quiche is just set in the center.
- Remove from oven, let cool 5 minutes before slicing.