I absolutely love smoothies for breakfast and lunch. They’re fast, delicious and allow me to pack a bunch of nutritious foods into one drink. This Butterfinger Banana Smoothie is one of my favorites. It tastes so much like a Butterfinger candy bar, but it’s really healthy and nutritious. You feel like you’re indulging when you’re not. The next time you’re craving a sweet treat in the morning without the guilt, give this smoothie a try!
Butterfinger Banana Smoothie
- 1 banana, halved and frozen
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. butterscotch flavored instant pudding powder
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stick a straw in it and drink!
Tagged: banana, breakfast, butterscotch, chocolate, cocoa, fast breakfast, healthy breakfast, peanut butter, protein powder, smoothie
Leave a Reply