Overeasy Egg and Bacon Sandwiches
- 1 egg
- 1 slice rye bread, toasted
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked
- 1 slice American cheese
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Coat a small non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat for 1 minute. Add egg and cook for 3 – 4 minutes until white is set. Using a spatula, flip egg and turn off heat. Leave the egg in pan on stove-top for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on the toasted rye bread. Add bacon and then cheese. Top with egg. Sprinkle with small pinches of salt and pepper.
Tagged: bacon, bacon and cheese breakfast, bread, breakfast, cheese, eggs, fast breakfast, Overeasy, rye bread, toast
[…] That being said, you should aim for a breakfast of 500 calories or less. One of the best breakfasts is an egg sandwich on whole grain toast such as this one: Overeasy Egg and Bacon Sandwich. […]