Try this easy broiled salmon with an Asian twist! Ready in less than 30 minutes perfect for when you need to get a delicious weeknight meal on the table in a flash!
Hoisin Glazed Salmon
- 2 boneless, skinless salmon filets (about 1 pound total and 3/4 inch thick)
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. orange marmalade
- Juice of one lime
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Place salmon on a parchment paper lined sheet pan.
- Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Liberally brush salmon with some of the hoisin mixture.
- Broil, on middle rack in oven, for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with more hoisin sauce mixture.
- Place back in oven for another 6 – 7 minutes until salmon is cook through and flakes easily.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.