With summer upon us, I thought now was a great time to write a post about how to grill corn on the cob in the husk. The husk imparts an earthy, sweet and slightly charred flavor that is hard to replicate. Best of all, it’s really easy. Use this recipe all summer long for great tasting corn on the cob!
Grilled in Husk Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears of corn
- Kosher salt
- Unsalted butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat grill to medium.
- Pull the outer husks down the ear to the base.
- Remove the silk from each ear and discard.
- Fold husks back into place.
- Place each in ear a large bowl of cold water and season with 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Let corn rest for 20 minutes.
- Remove corn from water.
- Place corn on the grill, close the cover and grill for 15 – 20 minutes, turning every few minutes.
- Take the corn off the grill and remove the husks.
- Seasons each ear with butter, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.